It’s easy to begin using Mobile Wallet with your Investors Bank Visa Debit card.
Check to see if a Mobile Wallet app is already loaded on your device:
- Apple Pay for Apple devices
- Google Pay for many devices using the android platform, or
- Samsung Pay for many devices made by Samsung
- If your device does not have a Mobile Wallet app, you can find one in your app store.
- You must have the latest operating system in order for your Mobile Wallet to load and function correctly.
- If you have not used your Mobile Wallet app before, you will have to go through a set up process.
Load your Investors Bank Visa Debit card into the Mobile Wallet. Depending on your device or app, you may be asked to take a picture of your card and to provide additional information.
- You may be prompted during the set up process to call the toll-free number 844-646-5465 for authentication. The verification process is currently being facilitated by our third party financial servicer. This phone number is different than the toll-free number for Investors Client Care Center.We recommend that you select your Investors Bank Visa Debit card as your default card.
Once registration is complete, your Mobile Wallet app can be used at all locations that feature the Mobile Wallet icon. When paying with your Mobile Wallet, you may be prompted to provide a fingerprint or PIN to complete the transaction.