* To earn up to $850, refer to the $350 bonus disclosure1 and the Investors Referral Program3
1. Requires $25,000 new money. New Money is defined as money not on deposit with Investors Bank within six months prior to the date of account opening. Bonus is up to $350, $35 per month for 10 months. Reward payments will cease at the earlier of reaching $350 total or 10 consecutive cycles from the date you opened your account. To be eligible to receive monthly bonus you must satisfy the following transaction activity requirements: have an ACH deposit to your account of $1000 or more during your statement cycle; OR, complete 15 Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions during your statement cycle, using your YourStyle®Plus Visa Debit Card linked to your account. Offer not available to any account owner with an existing personal checking account. The bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Consult your Tax Advisor. This offer may be withdrawn at anytime without notice.
2. Maintain $20,000 average Monthly Balance with YourStyle® Plus Checking and another qualifying account6 AND a Direct Deposit of $1,000 or more OR 15 or more POS transactions to avoid the Monthly Fee. Qualifying Accounts: YourStyle®Plus Money Market account or High Yield Savings account. YourStyle Plus Checking Monthly Maintenance Service Fee: $20. First Month after account opening the Service Fee is Waived.
3. Terms & Conditions apply and are available at investorsbank.referlive.com or upon request at your local Investors Bank branch.
4. Refer to Guide To Benefits for complete details of coverage. IDProtect®service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. IDProtect®benefits are available to joint account holders. Benefits are not available to a “signer” or “beneficiary” of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.