YourSecure is a mobile application that can help reduce debit card account fraud by giving you enhanced capabilities with your smartphone. You can monitor and control how, when, and where your debit card is used. Once YourSecure is set up, cardholders have the ability to:
- Turn off the card when not in use
- Establish transaction spending limits
- Decline a transaction when the amount exceeds a predefined threshold
- Customize real-time smartphone alerts.* For example, a cardholder can set up alerts to be sent when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but declined based on the parameters established.
YourSecure is available for free to Personal and Business Visa Debit cardholders who have a personal Investors Online Banking account. Business Visa Debit cardholders who have an account on the Business Online Banking or Commercial Online Banking Platform should continue to use the current CardValet app. Access YourSecure from the "YourSecure Cards" link in the Investors Mobile Banking app, or download YourSecure from the Apple App Store® or Google Play® by searching for "YourSecure. Log in to YourSecure using your personal Investors Bank Online Banking login and password.
Check out the YourSecure video below.
* Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CARDVALET
For Investors Personal Visa Debit Cards: Please remember to set up your Investors YourSecure app by June 30, 2019. After this date, CardValet will no longer manage your Investors Personal Visa Debit cards.
For Business Visa Debit Cards: CardValet will still be available after June 30, 2019 to manage Investors Business Visa Debit cards.