We are introducing Zelle
as a replacement to Popmoney and you are going to love it! It’s a fast, safe, easy way to send and receive money. With Zelle
you can also easily split the cost of a bill, request money for a group gift or pay back your roommate for your share of the rent.
– Access Zelle
from your online banking account or mobile app.
– Delivery is typically within minutes between enrolled users.1
– Send money to nearly anyone that you know and trust.2
– No need to reenter your information, it is all there.
If you enrolled or used Popmoney with Investors Bank, your account information will transfer automatically to Zelle
after you accept terms and conditions. To start sending money to friends, family and those you know and trust2
simply login to Investors Online Banking (Send Money with Zelle®
) or the Investors Mobile App (Transfer & Pay, then Make & Manage Payments).
1. Select Send Money with Zelle®
2. Accept terms and conditions.
3. Select the account you want to use.
4. Review your information. Done!
The details of the Zelle
service are explained in its Terms of Service. Investors Bank establishes its customers’ send limits based on individual account balances and transaction activity. You can view your limits by selecting a Contact from the Send screen, then selecting “Limits”. Investors Bank does not charge to send and receive money with Zelle
. Investors Bank may charge you a fee to cancel a payment -- an option that is only available if the recipient has not yet enrolled. Additionally, while using our Mobile App, charges by your wireless carriers may apply.
To learn more about the features and benefits of Zelle
, please visit https://www.zellepay.com/how-it-works
and watch a brief video.
If you used Popmoney®
previously or have scheduled future Popmoney payments, please carefully review the following and take action as necessary.
- Notify your Contacts that you will no longer be using Popmoney. Ask your Contacts to enroll with Zelle before you send them money – this will help them get your payment more quickly and easily. You can find a full list of participating banks and credit unions at https://www.zellepay.com/
- If your Contact’s bank isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your Contact can still use Zelle by downloading the Zelle app from the Apple App Store® or Google Play®and enrolling with Zelle.
- Your prior Popmoney payment history will still be available in Investors Online Banking on the “Activity” tab.
- Scheduled and recurring payments are not sent using Zelle. Your future-dated Pending or Recurring Popmoney payments will be transferred to Investors Online Banking scheduled and recurring payments functionality following your enrollment and will be sent as scheduled, with the following exceptions:
- Any payments over your new transfer limits will be cancelled.
- Any payments using the Charitable Giving option in Popmoney will be cancelled.
Your future-dated Popmoney payment will not be made if you do not accept the new terms and conditions before the scheduled payment date. In addition, after the change to Zelle
, we strongly recommend you review your “Pending Activity” on the “Activity” tab to verify all your Pending and Recurring payments are present. We will attempt to notify you of any payment cancellations which occur during the transition.
If you have any questions, please contact the NICE team at our Client Care Center at 855.iBank4u (855.422.6548.) We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing to bank with us.
Don’t forget that Zelle
will be replacing Popmoney beginning on November 5th.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
1 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle