When you need money for those big or unexpected moments in life, an Investors Insurance Credit Line can be the answer. This credit line is a quick and easy way to access the equity in your whole life insurance policy. No matter the purpose, personal or business needs, the equity is available to you.
You can use the funds for:
- Home renovation and repairs
- Debt consolidation
- Cover an emergency
- and more!
Investors Insurance Credit Line is secured by an assignment of a whole life insurance policy. It’s simply a tool for you to manage your liquidity.
- Line of Credit up to 95% of cash value of a Whole Life Insurance Policy1
- Term: 84 Months
- Minimum credit line: $65,000
- Maximum credit line: $5,000,000 (exceptions possible)2
- Competitive tiered variable rates based on Wall Street Journal Prime
- Borrowers must be individual person(s) or trusts, no corporations or pensions allowed
- Assignment and Loan documents must be completed by all policy owners
- Minimum customer check amount: $3,000
- Interest may be tax deductible
- Checkbook accessibility to funds
- Monthly interest-only payments
- Monitor your account activity via online access and the Investors Bank Mobile app
- Increase Requests may not result in an inquiry on credit