IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CARDVALET
For Investors Personal Visa Debit Cards: Please remember to set up your Investors YourSecure app by June 30, 2019. After this date, CardValet will no longer manage your Investors Personal Visa Debit cards.
For Business Visa Debit Cards: CardValet will still be available after June 30, 2019 to manage Investors Business Visa Debit cards.
CardValet® is a mobile application that can help reduce debit card account fraud by giving you enhanced capabilities with your smartphone. You can monitor and control how, when, and where your debit card is used. Once CardValet® is set up, cardholders have the ability to:
- Turn off the card when not in use
- Establish transaction spending limits
- Decline a transaction when the amount exceeds a predefined threshold
- Customize real-time smartphone alerts.* For example, a cardholder can set up alerts to be sent when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but declined based on the parameters established.
CardValet® was developed in partnership with Fiserv and is available for free in conjunction with any Investors Bank checking account that has a debit card attached to it. CardValet® can be downloaded in the Apple App Store® or Google Play® by searching for "CardValet."
You may view the video below for more information on all of its features:
* Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.