With your hectic schedule, there’s rarely enough free time to visit the bank to manage your accounts. Our Mobile Banking options bring the bank to you -- right at your fingertips!
NEW to Investors Mobile app!
- Tap, Snap & Deposit. Our New deposit capture technology helps simplify the process and automatically captures your check images.
- Enhanced user experience with an improved menu design for easier navigation.
- Upgraded mobile app that works across all your mobile devices, e.g. smartphone, iPad, and tablet.*
- View your Instant Balance with a single tap.
- Login using TouchID, FaceID (Apple),or Fingerprint Sign On (Android).
- Use Bill Capture to snap a picture to pay a bill.
- Transfer funds to another institution or person now or in the future.
- Pay or receive money from family and friends with Popmoney.
- Enroll on your phone to access your accounts via app, mobile web, and text.
- Change your password, find your nearest Investors Bank location, and more.
Apps for phones and tablets can be downloaded for free from iTunes App Store and Google Play. Looking for better control over your debit card? Our CardValet mobile app is also available.
Take this tour for more info on Mobile Banking:
*Note: Effective February 6, 2019, older versions of the Investors Bank Mobile- Phone app and Investors Bank Mobile - Tablet app will no longer be supported. Users will be prompted to download the latest version of the Investors Bank mobile - Phone app for both phone and tablet devices. Please delete the Investors Bank Mobile-Tablet app.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MOBILE DEPOSITS
Effective immediately, in order to improve the security of mobile deposits and comply with new federal regulations, Investors Bank will require the following endorsement in addition to your signature and account number: For Mobile Deposit Only.