Investors Bank strives to provide the highest level of service, regardless of a customer’s physical or mental challenges or impairments. To meet that goal, Investors offers the following:
- Branches and corporate offices compliant with the ADA and other applicable federal and state laws and regulations
- Talking ATMs
- Video Relay Service in the Client Care Center for the hearing impaired
- Training for employees to educate them on how to best accommodate those with disabilities
- Mobile Apps are built on platforms (iOS and Android) that have built-in accessibility tools
- Web site (www.myinvestorsbank.com) that strives to meet Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)*
Notes on Web Site Accessibility
Investors Bank is committed to providing a web site that is as accessible as our branches. We have implemented the recommendations of the WCAG as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)There is no single definitive test of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG, but we have used a variety of methods for improving and assessing the accessibility of the portions of this site that are under the full, direct control of Investors Bank. Testing consists of, but not limited to, trials using screenreading software and keyboard-only usage. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can investigate it.
For any inquiries regarding Investors’ accessibility, please contact our ADA Coordinator:
ATTN: ADA Coordinator
C/O Compliance Department
101 Wood Avenue South
Iselin, NJ 08830
* Our accessibility goal and subsequent testing excludes any online banking service or any other online feature that is provided by a 3rd party partner. Only portions of this site that are under the full, direct control of Investors Bank are intended to meet this standard, and any other portions not under our direct control may not meet this standard. The site is not Level AAA compliant, and though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, this site does not strive to meet those standards.